Bạn đã biết về cách sử dụng Tính từ + one/ones và Tính từ làm Đại từ trong tiếng Anh qua loạt bài trước đó của Kênh Tuyển Sinh chưa? Xem lại và cùng luyện tập với Kênh Tuyển Sinh ngay bên dưới nhé!
Xem lại và cùng luyện tập với Kênh Tuyển Sinh về cách sử dụng Tính từ + one/ones và Tính từ làm Đại từ trong tiếng Anh
1. Điền one hoặc ones vào đúng vị trí
- How old are my dogs? The younger ________is four and the older ________is seven.
- The new smartphones are much lighter than the old ________.
- I don't mind what kind of car it is, I just want ________ that gets me there.
- Which do you prefer; this glass or that ________?
- I need some new cups for coffee. The ________I have at the moment are broken.
- I hope this day will be ________to remember.
- one - one
2. Điền one, ones vào chỗ trống:
- I don't like this pink rose. Give me that blue ________.
- Which dress do you like best? - The black ________.
- This story is boring. That ________ is interesting.
- These flowers are expensive. Are those ________ expensive?
- What kind of cake does she usually eat? - The chocolate ________.
- Do you like this dress or that one? - I like this ________.
3. Điền dạng đúng của từ
- There are horses that will join in the race. On your mind, which is ________(strong)?
- Is it ________(good) dish you have tried at the party?
- The coach was drawn by four ________ (grey).
- Which of these five dogs is ________ (fast)?
- Which bus did you catch? I caught the ________ (firstly) one.
- ________ (old) was only sixteen.
- the stronger
- the best
- the fastest
- The eldest
4. Hoàn thành đoạn văn sau:
________ (first) day in the Lunar Year marks the beginning of the Tet Holiday. However, its preparation starts long before that. It is thought that each year on this day - The 23rd day of the last Lunar month, these Gods go to heaven to tell Jade Emperor about all activities of households on earth. And local people called it East Day, a ritual worshiping Kitchen Gods (Tao Cong). They will return home to continue their duties as taking care of families on New Year’s Eve. On New Year’s Day, ________(first one) who come to visit households—called first-foot—are very important and hence need to be well chosen, as they believed to hold in their hands the entire luck of the family in New Year (Tan Nien). After that, till ________(third day) or even the fourth day of Tet, individuals meet relatives, friends, and colleagues. Everybody wishes each other all kinds of good things like happiness, health, and success.
- The first
- The first ones
- The third day
5. Viết lại câu
a. Soft beds are less healthy than hard beds.
→ Hard beds________
b. The golden dog is more intelligent than any dog of the herd.
→ The golden one ________
c. This is the new radio I just bought because I have lost my old radio.
→ I lost my old radio, ________
d. First-person come to visit households are very important on New Year’s Day in Vietnam.
→ On New Year’s Day in Vietnam, ________
e.This dish tastes so good so I like it more than any dish on the table.
→ I want no dish but this________
- Hard beds are healthier than soft ones.
- The golden one is the most intelligent of the dog herd.
- I lost my old radio; so I just bought a new one.
- On New Year’s Day in Vietnam, the first ones who come to visit households are very important.
- I want no dish but this one because it tastes so good on the table.
6. Sắp xếp câu văn hoàn chỉnh
- I like the black one best.
- I don't like this red lighter so give me that blue one
- The coach was drawn by four greys.
- Do you like this dress or that one?
- Hard beds are healthier than soft ones
7. Viết tiếp câu được cho sẵn
a. These American apples are expensive so just buy the cheaper apples.
→ Don 't buy the expensive ________
b. Two small bowls will do it if you haven’t got a big bowl.
→ If you haven't got a big________
c. I just like the blue rose so don’t give me the pink rose.
→I don't like this pink ________
d. The horse which color is bay is expected to win
→Everybody expected ________
- Don 't buy the expensive apples; get the cheaper ones
- If you haven't got a big bowl, two small ones will do
- I don't like this pink rose so give me that blue one
- Everybody expected the bay to win
> Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh: Tính từ + động từ nguyên thể/mệnh đề that/giới từ
> Tổng hợp bài tập Tính từ + động từ nguyên thể/ mệnh đề that/ giới từ
Thanh Phương - Kênh Tuyển Sinh