Tính từ là một trong những phần ngữ pháp được sử dụng phổ biến trong khi học tiếng Anh. Hãy theo chân Kênh Tuyển Sinh ôn tập về kiến thức ngữ pháp tính từ trong tiếng Anh nhé!
Bài 1: Điền vào chỗ trống
1. "I don’t think John looks well". "He seems_____".
a. fairly tired
b. fair tired
c. fair tiredly
d. fairly tiredly
2. "Which do you prefer - the blue china or the white china?"
"The white china is_____".
a. definite better
b. better definite
c. better definitely
d. definitely better
3. "Were you pleased with the translation?"
"Yes, the job was_____"
a. amazing satisfactory
b. amazingly satisfactory
c. amazing satisfactorily
d. satisfactory amazing
4. "What was you impression of last night's lecture?"
"_____ speaking, I thought it was rather boring".
5. "How tall is Ralph?". "He's ____ than you are".
a. slight tall
b. slight taller
c. slightly tall
d. slightly taller
6. "How does Amy like her new school?" "Fine. And she's doing_____ in her courses"
a. extreme good
b. extremely well
c. extremely good
d. extreme well
7. What a nice fire you have in your fireplace" "During the winter I like my house_____".
a. warmly and comfortable
b. warm and comfortable
c. warm and comfortably
d. warmly and comfortable
1 - a
2 - d
3 - b
4 - b
5 - d
6 - b
7 - b
Bài 2: Điền vào chỗ trống
1. Why do you always look so __________? Is your life really so________?
2. He’s one of the most _________people I’ve ever met. He never stops talking and he never says anything_______.
3. At first I thought Jake was an _________guy, but tonight I felt somewhat ________with his company.
4. When One Direction didn’t win UK X-factor 2010, I was_____________.
5. It was very _________not to get the job.
6. Philip was exceptionally __________ at Joanne's behaviour.
7. I thought the program on wildlife was__________. I was absolutely_________.
Hãy theo chân Kênh Tuyển Sinh ôn tập về kiến thức ngữ pháp tính từ trong tiếng Anh
Bài 3: Điền dạng đúng của từ
1. When he became a teenager he wanted to be more (DEPENDENT) from his parents.
2. It was really (HONEST) of you to take that money without asking.
3. If you hadn’t been so (CARE) with that book you'd still have it now.
4. My broken leg means I’ll be (ABLE) to go on holiday with you.
5. In many countries it is (LEGAL) to smoke cigarettes under the age of 16.
6. The teacher told me it was (RESPONSIBLE) of me to set off the fire alarm.
7. She’s a very (EMOTION) girl, so don’t play with her heart.
8. Seeing all the crops being destroyed after the storm was very (HEART).
Bài 4: Rearrange the adjectives into the correct orders.
Question 1: grey / long / beard / a
A. a long grey beard
B. a grey long beard
Question 2: flowers / red / small
A. red small flowers
B. small red flowers
Question 3: car / black / big / a
A. a big black car
B. a big black car
Question 4: blonde / hair / short
A. blonde short hair
B. short blonde hair
Question 5: house / a / modern / big / brick
A. a big modern brick house
B. a modern big brick house
C. a brick big modern house
Question 6: a/wonderful/round/brand new/German/table
A. a round brand new wonderful German table
B. a wonderful brand new round German table
C. a brand new wonderful German round table
Question 7: a/ wooden/grand/ancient/precious/piano
A. a grand ancient precious wooden piano
B. an ancient precious grand wooden piano
C. a precious grand ancient wooden piano
Question 8: a/ old/leather/skipping/brown/rope
A. an old brown leather skipping rope
B. a leather brown old skipping rope
C. a skipping leather brown old rope
Bài 5: Điền vào chỗ trống dạng đúng của từ.
1. Cats are ………… (intelligent) than rabbits.
2. Lana is…………… (old) than John.
3. China is far ………… (large) than the UK.
4. My garden is a lot ………………. (colorful) than this park.
5. Helen is …………… (quiet) than her sister.
6. My Geography class is ……………. (boring) than my Math class.
7. My Class is …………. (big) than yours.
1- more intelligent
4- more colorful
6- more boring
> Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh: Danh từ
> Bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh: Động từ
Theo Kênh Tuyển Sinh tổng hợp