Cùng Kênh Tuyển Sinh ôn tập kiến thức về trạng từ trong tiếng Anh cùng loạt bài tập dưới đây nhé!
Bài 1: Điền vào chỗ trống
1. He doesn't get up early on Sundays. He gets up_______
2. The write can't see aunt Licy_______ He's having breakfast.
3. He was a friendly waiter. He spoke to the writer_______
b. as friends
c. like friends
d. in a friendly ways
4. He spent the whole day in his room. He was in his room _______
a. the whole
b. the all
c. all day
d. all of
5. Bill is a harder worker. He works_______ than Joe.
b. more hard
c. more hardly
6. Every year the writer_______ enters for the garden competition.
7. The writer had_______ reached the town when the young man spoke.
d. just as
8. She couldn't find her bag. It wasn't _______
9. Do you still want them? Do you_______ want them?
Bài 2: Put the adverbs in brackets into correct positions. Choose the sentence with the correct order.
Question 1: I take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
A. Sometimes take
B. Take sometimes
Question 2: Tom is very friendly. (usually)
A. Is usually
B. Usually is
C. Very friendly usually
Question 3: Peter gets angry. (never)
A. Never gets
B. Gets never
C. Angry never
Question 4: They read a book. (always)
A. Read always
B. Always read
Question 5: He listens to the radio. (often)
A. Often listens
B. Listens often
Question 1: Đáp án A
Question 2: Đáp án A
Question 3: Đáp án A
Question 4: Đáp án B
Question 5: Đáp án A
Cùng Kênh Tuyển Sinh ôn tập kiến thức về trạng từ trong tiếng Anh
Bài 3: Tìm và sửa lỗi sai
1. It is(1) said that five people were(2) serious(3) injured in the(4) accident.
2. Great circle(1) routes, the shortest(2) courses between two points on the surface of a sphere, are routine(3) used by international(4) air traffic to save time.
3. Lan is(1) a hard(2) worker. She works very(3) hardly(4).
4. The plane flew(1) highly(2) in the air, then lended(3) suddenly(4).
5. Broad(1) speaking, curriculum includes(2) all experiences which(3) the students may have within(4) the environment of the school.
6. Beginning in the late(1) 19th century, the yearly(2) rise in the productivity of England was just slight(3) less than Germany and the(4) U.S.
7. My mother is(1) a friendly(2) woman. She always smiles(3) friendlily(4) with our neighbors.
1. serious ⇒ seriously
2. routine ⇒ routinely
3. hardly ⇒ hard
4. highly ⇒ high
5. Broad speaking ⇒Broadly speaking
6. slight ⇒slightly
7. friendlily ⇒in a friendly way
Bài 4: Chuyển từ tính từ sang trạng từ chỉ cách thức phù hợp:
1. James is careful. He drives____________.
2. The girl is slow. She walks____________.
3. Her English is perfect. She speaks English____________.
4. Our teacher is angry. She shouts____________.
5. My neighbor is a loudspeaker. He speaks____________.
6. He is a bad writer. He writes____________.
Bài 5: Chọn đáp án đúng
1. _______ of the two boys went on a picnic yesterday. They _______ stayed home and watched the Omlypic games on TV.
a. Both/ either
c. Both/ neither
d. Neither/ either
2. Indicate the two same sentences.
a. He works hard in the factory
b. He works hardly in the factory
c. He is at hard work in the factory
d. a and c
3. Mary sang_______
4. A terrible fire spread_______ through the old house.
b. more quick
5. A small child cried_______ in the third row of the theatre.
6. He responded to my question_______
a. in polite
7. A breeze_______ touched my face.
d. in gently
Theo Kênh Tuyển Sinh tổng hợp